11.25.2009

Thanksgiving in Austin


I cannot tell you how excited I am to go to Austin tomorrow with my momma for Thanksgiving. Just the two of us. I've been wanting to hang out in Austin all year and it never worked out, but now I finally get to go. I'm quite confident that I'm going to fall in love with this city.

We are staying at the Intercontinental downtown and it should be fabulous. We plan on hiking, walking, drinking good coffee, eating good food, relaxing, and hopefully seeing some good live music! And oh yea… shopping. How could I forget?

If you have any recommendations, let me know. We'll be there until Sunday morning.

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving! We are so blessed, aren't we? Do something meaninful tomorrow that represents what you are thankful for. Whether thats just having a good conversation with someone you love, baking something for someone, etc. It's important to show our thankfulness.

I also want to give a shoutout to Margie who turns 25 today! Happy Bday Marg! I love you so much!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: