Mom and I had a blast in Austin this weekend! Such a cool city. Here are some of my favorites from the weekend:
1. Just hanging out with my mom - we talked and walked and ate. It was so great just being with her
2. Kerby Lane Cafe - can I say "yummmmmmmmmmmmm"? The pancakes at this place are incredible! not to mention the Migas. We went to the original one on Kerby Lane, obviously, and it was so cute. It's a little house and has such a great atmosphere. I liked it better than Magnolia =/ shhhhhhhhhh
3. All the trails/greenbelts. This is an outdoor city and I love that! tons of places to go running!
4. The stars EVERYWHERE - I don't believe there is a building in this city that doesn't have a star somewhere on it. Mom and I were just laughing at how much Texas pride they have there. And they should. But it just makes me laugh.
5. And last but not least, we got to see my brother and sister-in-law and my sweet little Ana on our way back to Dallas. I couldn't leave seeing them out =) love you guys!
There were way too many things to do in such little time. Next time I go I want to go to the Alamo Drafthouse to have dinner and watch a movie, go to a museum, and go to a TEXAS football game. I think that would be so fun. Until next time Austin…..