8.19.2009

I'm Back

It seems like forever since I have had a time to sit down and write about what's been going on lately. I can tell that summer is over because things are really starting to pick up with work and life.

This past weekend my family and I went to Michigan for my grandmothers funeral. She lived an amazing life for 94 years! So hard to believe. I really want to say that it was much more of a celebration than a funeral. While it's really hard to lose someone so close to you, you can't help but rejoice knowing that she is finally where she has always wanted to be: In Heaven with her Father! My grandmother lived a life worthy of God's calling. We are going to miss her very much!

Needless to say, I got to see my sister Sara who I haven't seen since May which was awesome! Brian and Luci and Nicole and her little baby got to come as well. So it was good to be with our family, even if it was a short visit.

This weekend, we are going to be in Louisville Kentucky for a Going Beyond Event. Nashvillians, people from Illinois, Ohio, Indiana... if you don't have anything to do this weekend, drop everything and come to Louisville! I can't think of a better way to spend your weekend than hanging out with us at Southeast Christian Church =) You can still register here.

I look forward to being back in the blogging world: hopefully! Have a great day!

No comments: