7.25.2009

Gearing Up

I'm about to head to Waco so that my brother and I can run our 19 miler tomorrow morning! Holy cow. 19 miles. Really, I've been trying not to think about it all week. I think my body somehow knows it's going that far tomorrow because I am COMPLETELY exhausted today. I had to wake up early this morning for the Desperate for Jesus conference, and when I got back from lunch, I took a 45 minute nap. When I woke up I cleaned a little bit and did some reading, and took another 45 minute nap. Hah! Please know that I NEVER take naps, so that's a lot for me.

Not sure what time we will start in the morning, but if you think about it, say a little prayer for us. I'm so grateful that I will have someone to run with. I'm just going to pretend like it's a easy breezy run =/

Hope it's a great weekend for you.

Also, a little shoutout to Martha and Dudley who are moving this weekend. Good luck!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I remember that run!!! You can do it!! When it is over you will be so glad you did it!

Martha said...

aww! thanks for the shout out, everything went so well! Now you can come stay with us!