5.04.2009

Taking It All In

I cannot begin to explain what a joy it has been to be in Nashville these past two days. I have felt nothing but Gods presence and love being here and fellowshipping with my best of friends.

I got here Saturday around 3:00 and just took it all in as I was actually looking at Sarah in person! 3 months sort of seemed like an eternity since I have seen her. We went to dinner with friends at PM - had my favorite burger of all time and favorite sushi roll of all time! Of course the night involved ice cream and good hang out time!

Sunday was always my favorite day. Church at Crosspoint, brunch at Le Peep eating eggs benedict, reading and good convo at Frothy Monkey with Sarah, bible study with the girls, and game night! Always such a life giving day!

Today I have been sitting at Frothy Monkey taking it all in and reflecting on my life these past few months. I feel like a spoiled little girl. My life is filled with so many blessings! I have been giving more than I deserve.

I am pondering over the words from Proverbs 3 today.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you..trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight..Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil..This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. My daughter, do not despise the Lord's discipline because the Lord disciplines those he loves..Blessed is the man who finds wisdom..for she is more profitable than silver..she is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her..she is a tree of life to those who embrace her..preserve sound judgment and discernment..they will be life for you.. then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble; when you lie down you will not be afraid and your sleep will be sweet.

I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us today!

No comments: