7.16.2010

today.. Memphis




i cannot even remember the last time i've been to memphis, which is really rather crazy.

my family is in memphis, i grew up in memphis, and yet since i've moved to Texas i've rarely been there. the main reason is because now my family keeps coming to Dallas to visit.. and i LOVE it!

it's actually been sort of refreshing for me to have a break from memphis. and it's not because i don't like the city, but really just because of some personal reasons.

but this time, i'm so excited to be going! i'm going to connect with college friends, see my family a bit, Priscilla is speaking at Life Church which is one of my favorite places to be, and the staff and people there are incredible.

i feel like God has done so much in my life since i've moved to Dallas, and part of it is just healing from past times/memories from Memphis. i'm a new person, different and yet the same. it's going to be a good weekend.

hope yours is good as well. and if you are in or near memphis, you should come hear Priscilla.

1 comment:

Mary Margaret said...

Can't wait to see your beautiful self in the bluff city!