11.04.2009

It's finally here!

(from the photo shoot we did yesterday)

I have to say that I'm super excited that our new website has finally launched. I'm definitely pleased with how it looks. If you haven't seen it yet, you can hop on over there now. Let me know what you think.

One of my favorite things about our new site is that we have a blog! So, if you are wanting to get to know our ministry and Priscilla better, now you can! Read Priscilla's first blog from yesterday.

We could not have tried to fit more things into one week. We started taping Priscilla's next bible study on Monday night, launched the website Monday evening, did a photo shoot all day yesterday, taped last night, taping in Houston today, and then back at it on Thursday and Friday. Sheesh! But it's totally been worth it. Can't wait for the bible study to be released this summer.

(about to begin taping for Session 1 - Monday night)

It's been such a great week. Once again, I love my job. Still can't believe God would allow me to be part of such a cool ministry and team!

(this is Priscilla on the taping set from Monday night)

What do you think about the new website?! Thoughts?! Suggestions?!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Linnae, the new website looks amazing! I really like it. Great job!