9.16.2009

Rochester,MN

Man, I really miss blogging. It seems there just isn't much time for it these days with all of my traveling and work. But, I couldn't pass up telling you about this weekend.

I went to be with a friend on Saturday who is having some health problems and really needs some answers. Let me just say that Mayo Clinic is the place to be if you are having health problems. This place is like Medical Magical World. It's in a small little town in Rochester, MN and it is actually a really neat little area. These doctors are committed to you and getting you better, and it's a wonderful place to be.

Ellen and I could not have had more perfect weather and better time together. I went running in the mornings and it was about 60 degrees - amazing! We ate out for every single meal.. seriously. We had amazing omelette's in the mornings and sushi and salmon at all these little quaint restaurants for dinner. She is by far one of the biggest blessings in my life and I soak up every chance I get to spend with her. Ever since I was 11 years old she has discipled and encouraged me, given me wisdom when I need it most, and just believes in me. We all need an "Ellen" in our lives. It was the least I could do to go and spend a few days with her while she got all of her testing done. I wish I could've stayed longer. But we are praying for answers and healing!

I don't even know how many random cities I've been to at this point in the year, but Rochester is definitely another adventure added to the list. Next stop: Orlando, FL!

No comments: