8.03.2009

Deeper Still - Greensboro

Wow. I don't really know how to describe this weekend. God way surpassed all our hopes and dreams for this weekend. From my perspective, I just can't believe that I get to be a small part of God working in the lives of thousands of women!

God's teaching through Miss Kay, Priscilla, and Miss Beth was incredible. Miss Kay, of course, taught the whole book of Hebrews to us Friday night in about 2 hours. I aspire to be like that women of God in many many ways.. but I was blown away this weekend by her desire to take the Word of God to the whole world. Miss Kay literally knows the Bible back and forth and desires that all have a sound understand of it. You cannot stop her from teaching the Word of God. Every moment I spent with her this weekend, she talked about the Word of God. What a sweet woman! Miss Beth of course is just as wonderful as Miss Kay. She is a blast! It is truly an honor to be able to sit under her teaching. I was inspired to have a deeper, more intimate fellowship with my Father because of being with her this weekend. Her assistant and I definitely bonded, (Michelle) and I look forward to spending more time with her as the "assistants unite". We are going to form a group together - not sure what it's going to be called. But Michelle was kind enough to let me join Mrs. Dobson's assistant and Vonette Bright's assistant in their "assistant's unite" group. There is so much to learn from each other as we serve these incredible women of God. I can't wait to meet the other two girls!

Priscilla's teaching was absolutely phenomenal. I was blown away by how God used her this weekend. She taught from Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Phew! If that doesn't pump you up I don't know what will.

SERIOUSLY, you have GOT to come to this event. There are two more left this year: Orlando in September and Oklahoma City in December. Just do it! It'll be one of the sweetest weekends you can encounter!

Rich put a video together for us from the weekend and you can see it here. My favorite part of this video is a picture of three women: two of which are workers at the Greensboro Coliseum who were there to watch the facilities and had no idea what they were in for working at the event this weekend. How neat is that? Enjoy!

No comments: