6.02.2009

Busted

Ok, so...... I have to admit. I didn't finish my book by Sunday. Not anywhere near being close to finishing. I did read a lot last week, but for me to finish by Sunday was probably a little too unrealistic.

So, here goes another week. Let's see how far I can get by Sunday! Sarah, I owe you a trip to Nashville to return your book to you in person =) (Maybe I didn't finish so I could secretly take another trip to Nashville)

Lot's going on this week.... getting ready for Oklahoma City this weekend at Church of the Harvest for their annual Girlfriend's Conference. This church reminds me a lot of the one we were just at in Gainsville, FL. We are also getting ready for our first Deeper Still event of the year with Beth Moore and Kay Arthur in Greensboro, NC at the end of next month. I can't wait for this one! It's going to be incredible. You should take a trip to NC and hang out with us! Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: