3.20.2009

Prestonwood

It's time for the weekend events to start picking up again. This weekend we will be about 45 minutes away from home in Plano, TX at Prestonwood Baptist Church joining them for their women's retreat. I'm excited to be with our fellow Texans and I think it's going to be great.

I must say that I never quite realized how much planning goes into all of these things before I started my job. There are just so many details that I would have never thought about. So grateful for all of the women who make these things happen!

I will keep you posted throughout the weekend. I'll try and take some pictures and put them up tonight! Pray for us if you think about it. Hope you have a wonderful Spring weekend! (It is officially Spring today, by the way).

Well.... after saying all of that, I just got off the phone with the director of women's ministry at Prestonwood who has put this whole event together. Her husband was taken to the emergency room last night due to heart problems. Please join me in praying for them as he is 45 years old and this was such an unexpected thing. These types of things always seem to happen when God is about to move and work and we just want to pray against the enemies attacks. My heart breaks for Debbie - I'm praying for an overwhelming peace for her and for the doctors to figure out exactly what is going on with her husband. Things just aren't always what they seem!

No comments: