1.07.2010

We Bid You Farewell, Mason

Join me in saying "au revoir" to Mason as he leaves today for Kenya with his dad on a medical mission trip. They are going to be gone for two weeks, accompanying a few doctors trying to figure out what the needs are in the city they will be.

Mason is one of those people who lives simply. I've always loved that about him. He's intelligent, cares for people, and loves to serve those less fortunate. One of the things you might not think about Mason is that he is a "fashion designer." Yes, the most un-steriotypical fashion designer you've ever met. Check out his website.

Mason has helped me out so much since we launched our new website, helping me figure out what everything means in Google Analytics. And let me tell you, it has revolutionized my website skills! Thanks Mason for who you are and sharing all the intelligence with me that's in that brain of yours.

Have a great trip! We are praying for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His Texas products are cute! I'm going to get my boyfriend a belt.