9.20.2009

Weekend Wrap Up.


We had such an amazing weekend.. really. It was so great! Miss Beth, Miss Kay, and Priscilla did an amazing job teaching 10,000 of us the things has God has laid on each of their hearts. There were so many highlights from the weekend:


1. I got to meet my new friend Sara Swenson who is Vonnette Bright's assistant. She and I will be spending some quality time together soon in Jackson Hole. I also got to hang out with my dear friend Michelle, who is Beth's assistant. We have formed a little assistant group and it is so fun. Actually they already had one and they just let me join in. I can't wait until we have our trip to Jackson Hole in November. Here is a pic of the group, minus Sally:



2. Pam Case made me laugh on several occasions this weekend, but at one point she was stuck in between two doors helping me carry Jude's pack-n-play to a different room. Hilarious!

3. Last night Michelle, Sara, and Paige Greene and I went and got the most AMAZING dessert and coffee at this cute little restaurant. It was homemade chocolate chip cookies with a scoop of ice cream. It was to DIE for! We had so much fun hanging out and catching up on all of our lives and our different adventures.

4. And of course, the conference in itself was so neat. It really is a time of refreshment and encouragement. I also got to see some dear friends, The Schmidts, and went to church and lunch with them this morning.

Such a fun weekend! I love my job!

No comments: